Order Form

Name:
Contact number
Email Address:
Delivery address
Order (Name of Item, Size, Colour)
Order (Name of Item, Size, Colour)
Delivery method
COD (check this box only if you choose COD method) Tesco extra cheras (FOC)
UTHM, weekdays only (FOC)
Leisure mall (RM 2)
Preferred payment method Maybank2u
Public bank
Cash deposit
Paypal (for international buyers)
Additional comments (if any)

Create a web form here

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Versatile Reviews~

Shopping Critique



I was looking through some online boutiques during my lab class (shh!), and I came across this skirt. I was like, ohmygod! This is too good to be true. I first saw the Miss Selfridge picture and thought, nah, their version can't be that good. I was wrong. It is so nice. So pretty! That I had to show it to my friends. They couldn't agree more.

For one, the colour is so nice and bright. How often do you have skirts in this shade of happy? Hardly. Also, it's a little high-waisted. Just the perfect thing in trend right now. Finally...you can wear it as a formal wear! Absolutely perfect for me, as I have an internship going on the next semester. Formal wear is such a bitch, but with lovelies like this popping up, I think I'll be having a lot of fun dressing up for the office!

I can already think of a combination for this. A white tank top, plus multi-layered long necklaces, plus a cropped blazer, this skirt, and black heels. Perfect!


Apple to my Eye


A cake dress with assymetrical layers and a sexy keyhole sleeve completed with a ribbon. It's made of satin so it looks fabulous! Surely, you can wear this to formal occasions. Why not prom as suggested by her? Online clothes are really limited thus no one would have the same dress as you. I guess. ;P Available in glamorous black too.
RM45


Shopping Roll


Gosh, this high-waisted skirt is real cute with the bow on top! Not to mention the pretty turquoise colour that is one-of-a-kind! Best yet, they're only RM36! Bet you're loving this already! ;) Psst, lame leggings are on sale at her blog too!


Diary of an E-Shopaholic


Glossy full length leggings!
Your basic kind--no zippers. ;)
*psst: bomber jacket with faux fur on sale too!*
RM 35



Turqoise mini. ;D
If you haven't heard, yes the mini is indeed back.
Cutting to boost a curvaceous bottom--lightly pleated sides with a ruched front.
Bow can be cut off if you don't like it. ;P
Semi high-waisted.
The colour is definitely its driving factor. ;)
RM 36



Thanks a million sweet<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment